Samsung ML-1630 driver is a software to use Samsung ML-1630 printer on a computer OS. Samsung ML-1630 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Samsung ML-1630 is a sleek and stylish mono laser printing machine which features quiet printing technology to print with less noise at your workplace. This printer works below normal people sound which is around 45 dB. This printer’s body covered with glossy part along with blue Sapphire LED screen that will make your workplace looks premium and stylish.
Samsung ML-1630 comes with a semi-auto sliding paper tray which can handle up to 100 sheets of paper. The paper tray can be easily slide out by only pressing a button on the right side of the printer’s body. This sleek and stylish printer can easily fit on your work desk without the need to provide such a big area for it.
Samsung ML-1630 also features quick print speed along with the capability to produce high-resolution print outputs. It can give you mono documents at resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution at maximum print speed up to 15 pages per minutes on A4 paper size and 17 pages per minutes on legal or letter size paper. The first print outputs from this printer can be delivered in around 15 seconds.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not compatible with Samsung ML-1630 printer. Due to this fact, you should probably look for the list of the compatible operating system followed below right before downloading Samsung ML-1630 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Samsung ML-1630 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Samsung ML-1630 Driver
Go along with each steps in order to set up your printer driver as required on Windows system.
- As soon as the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Samsung ML-1630 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Samsung ML-1630 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while your Samsung ML-1630 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the Samsung ML-1630 installation process starts, simply follow the instructions on monitor so that you can set up the Samsung ML-1630 driver software.
- The Installation operation is finished and the Samsung ML-1630 printing device is completely ready to show good results.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1630 Driver
Follow all of these process to fully remove the Samsung ML-1630 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Select the Samsung ML-1630 printing device driver that you like to remove on the list of installed application.
- Locate Samsung ML-1630 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|