Brother DCP-1400 driver is a software to control Brother DCP-1400 printer on a computer. Brother DCP-1400 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother DCP-1400 is really a digital multi-purpose copier machine which can assist you in copying multiple files with pretty quick copy speed. Copying speed of the printer is often as fast as 15 copies per minutes. This product possesses a built-in flatbed color scanner plus a separated scan keys which could instantly initiate scanning and immediately open the appropriate application for the action.
The Brother DCP-1400 is available in white-colored and cable connectivity option only. It features a 8 Megabyte RAM capacity and just needed 110 Current AC power adapter. The dimension of the printer is all about 19.4 inches x 18 inches x 16.9 inches as the weight of the printer is just about 17 kilogram or around 37.48 lbs.
Sometimes, the particular operating system might not be compatible with Brother DCP-1400 printer. Accordingly, you would be wise to check the list of the compatible OS just below before downloading Brother DCP-1400 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1400 Driver
Go along with all these process in order to setup the printer driver suitably on Windows operating system.
- While the download is completed and you are ready to install the particular Brother DCP-1400 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-1400 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while your Brother DCP-1400 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the Brother DCP-1400 installation software program begins, just do as instructed on your own display screen so that you can set up the Brother DCP-1400 driver software applications.
- The Installation process is finished and your Brother DCP-1400 printing device is completely ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver
Follow all the process to totally remove the Brother DCP-1400 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the Brother DCP-1400 printing device driver which you like to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Choose Brother DCP-1400 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|