Brother DCP-150C driver is a software to use Brother DCP-150C printer on a computer OS. Brother DCP-150C driver is available for free download on this website page.
Brother DCP-150C is a color inkjet printer machine which comes with quick copy and scan features for your workplace use. This printer comes with color copy functionality to scan to email, photo, OCR format as well as USB stick. This printing machine is a perfect device for your home or office use.
Brother DCP-150C also comes with PhotoCapture Centre which allows users to print photos directly from their memory card quickly and efficiently. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 27 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 22 pages per minutes in printing color file outputs. Maximum print resolution produced by this printer is up to 1200 x 6000 dpi print resolution.
Sometimes, the particular OS may not be compatible with Brother DCP-150C printer. This is why, you would need to look for the list of the compatible OS down below right before downloading Brother DCP-150C printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-150C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-150C Driver
Go along with each of these process in order to install a printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Brother DCP-150C driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-150C driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while all of the Brother DCP-150C driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the Brother DCP-150C installation software begins, simply do as instructed on your display screen to successfully set up the Brother DCP-150C driver program.
- The Installation operation is finished and the Brother DCP-150C printing device is totally ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-150C Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the Brother DCP-150C printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the Brother DCP-150C printer driver you need to remove on the list of installed application.
- Find Brother DCP-150C driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, afterward simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Brother DCP-150C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|