Brother DCP-155C driver is a program to control Brother DCP-155C printer on an OS. Brother DCP-155C driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother DCP-155C is really a color inkjet printing device that is included with many useful features for your house or small office use. The printing machine also includes 398 mm x 351 mm x 150 mm dimension and around 7.1 kilograms weight. It features an integrated paper cassette that may support 100 pieces of paper as the output paper tray are designed for as many as 50 pages of paper.
Brother DCP-155C includes 16 Megabyte Ram (RAM) capacity and will assist users in printing your remarkable quality files as much as 1200 x 6000 dots per inch print resolution very rapidly. The printing machine delivers your black-and-white documents as fast as possible as fast as 27 pages per minutes while printing color documents can be as fast as 22 pages per minutes.
Brother DCP-155C might help users to lessen or enlarge documents around 25% – 400%. Multiple copying processes on this printer device can be simply performed as much as 99 pages. Maximum interpolated scanner resolution of the printer can be 19200 dots per inch and also the optical resolution is just about 600 x 2400 dots per inch resolution. The printing machine will also help users in printing files in the storage device easily.
Sometimes, your operating system might not be compatible with Brother DCP-155C printer. Thereby, you would need to look at the list of the compatible operating system listed below before downloading Brother DCP-155C printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-155C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-155C Driver
Go along with these process to setup your printer driver as required on Windows system.
- The moment the download is completed and you are ready to install this Brother DCP-155C driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-155C driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while all of the Brother DCP-155C driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation process.
- When the Brother DCP-155C installation software begins, just do as instructed on the monitor that allows you to install the Brother DCP-155C driver software application.
- The Installation process is finished and your Brother DCP-155C printing device is well prepared to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-155C Driver
Follow all of these processes to properly remove the Brother DCP-155C printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on the control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the Brother DCP-155C computer printer driver that you prefer to remove on the list of installed program.
- Locate Brother DCP-155C driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Brother DCP-155C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|