Brother DCP-195C driver is a software to use Brother DCP-195C on a computer device. Brother DCP-195C driver is available for free download on this website page.
Brother DCP-195C is a color printer machine that can definitely help you in scanning and copying multiple files and documents instantly. This particular printer machine comes with 1-line mono display screen that can display up to 15 characters. It will definitely ease you in operating this printer directly without using the PC.
Brother DCP-195C features 32 Megabyte internal memory along with USB and wired network connectivity option for quick and instant printing process. This printer also comes with USB Direct, PictBridge technology, along with an integrated memory card slot to ease users in printing files and photos directly.
Brother DCP-195C can deliver maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 6000 dpi effortlessly. Brother DCP-195C is able to print your professional quality documents at speed up to 33 pages per minutes for mono documents and 27 pages per minutes for color files and photos. This printer comes with 100-page input paper tray and 50-page output paper tray.
Sometimes, your operating system might not be compatible with Brother DCP-195C printer. Thus, you should really look at the list of the compatible operating system below before downloading Brother DCP-195C printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-195C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-195C Driver
Go along with each process to install a printer driver properly on Windows system.
- As soon as the download is complete and you are ready to install this Brother DCP-195C driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-195C driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while this Brother DCP-195C driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the Brother DCP-195C installation process begins, simply do as instructed on your screen to successfully set up the Brother DCP-195C driver software application.
- The Installation operation is done and the Brother DCP-195C printing device is in a position to go.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-195C Driver
Follow all these process to completely remove the Brother DCP-195C printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Find the Brother DCP-195C printer driver you would like to uninstall among the list of installed program.
- Find Brother DCP-195C driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Brother DCP-195C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|