Brother DCP-395CN driver is a software to use Brother DCP-395CN printer on an OS. Brother DCP-395CN driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother DCP-395CN is really a high-quality color multi-purpose All-in-One computer printer that is included with networking technology and lots of helpful photo printing features too. It is a perfect and classy photo printer, copier, and scanner for the everyday use at your home or small workplace.
The Brother DCP-395CN includes an integrated 3.3 inches color display screen for users to print on the printer with no need to make use of the PC. The display screen on the printer can certainly help users in reviewing and improving the picture quality easily. Furthermore, it also features high-quality versatile scanning technology which is able to scan your files directly to email, media cards, OCR along with other media formats.
Brother DCP-395CN also features a built-in Ethernet network features to assist users in printing from many compatible devices on the connected network. The printer machine can give you premium quality print outputs up to 6000 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution. The built-in dedicated paper tray can also be readily available to store up to 20 sheets of 4 x 6 ” glossy photo paper. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing monochrome files and documents is as quick as 33 pages per minutes and for color documents and files is as fast as 27 pages per minutes .
Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not actually compatible with Brother DCP-395CN printer. Thus, you are advised to look at the list of the compatible operating system just below right before downloading Brother DCP-395CN printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-395CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-395CN Driver
Go along with each and every process in order to set up your printer driver perfectly on Windows os.
- If your download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the Brother DCP-395CN driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-395CN driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while this Brother DCP-395CN driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- When the Brother DCP-395CN installation process begins, merely do as instructed on your own monitor in order to install the Brother DCP-395CN driver computer software.
- The Installation process is done and the Brother DCP-395CN printing device is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-395CN Driver
Follow all of these process to properly uninstall the Brother DCP-395CN printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Brother DCP-395CN printer driver you would like to remove among the list of installed application.
- Locate Brother DCP-395CN driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother DCP-395CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|