Brother DCP-J125 driver is a program to operate Brother DCP-J125 printer on a computer. Brother DCP-J125 driver is available for free download on this post.
Brother DCP-J125 is a compact and stylish All-in-One printer suitable for home use or college student. This printer can definitely help you out in printing photos directly from the printer device without having to connect it to the computer. You can instantly print your important photos directly from your camera using an integrated memory card slot.
The Brother DCP-J125 comes readily available with a built-in 1.9 inches display screen for controlling the printer directly on the device. You can use the display screen to preview images and navigate trough several menus directly on the printer machine. It also has 4 individual printer ink cartridges which means that you can easily replace the only cartridge that has run out of ink.
This Brother DCP-J125 printer comes with a wide print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring the high-quality pictures on each of your important images and documents. The high print resution of this printer also comes with fast print speed. The print speed of this printer in printing black and white documents is as fast as 33 pages per minutes and for color photos and images is up to 27 pages per minutes.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not actually compatible with Brother DCP-J125 printer. Therefore, you should certainly look for the list of the compatible operating system followed below just before downloading Brother DCP-J125 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-J125 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-J125 Driver
Go along withall of these process to set up your printer driver completely on Windows system.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to install the particular driver files, click and open the driver directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-J125 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while the driver files being extracted for the next installation procedures.
- When the driver installation process begins, simply follow the instructions on your display screen to set up the Brother DCP-J125 driver applications.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Brother DCP-J125 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-J125 Driver
Follow all process below to uninstall the Brother DCP-J125 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click on the Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left area on your windows display screen
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Choose the Brother DCP-J125 printing device driver which you like to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Select Brother DCP-J125 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother DCP-J125 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother USA