Brother DCP-L5500DN driver is a program to handle Brother DCP-L5500DN printer on an OS. Brother DCP-L5500DN driver is available for free download on this website post.
Brother DCP-L5500DN monochrome laser multi-function copier that comes as an ideal printing machine for home and small office usage. This computer printer machine is really a superior quality device which could definitely produce reasonably price print outputs by utilizing its high-yield substitute toner cartridge.
Maximum copy and print speed of Brother DCP-L5500DN can be as quickly as 42 pages per minutes for printing many type of files very quickly. The printer machine also includes Ethernet interface connectivity to help ease users in printing from many kind of devices instantly. Additionally, it also features advanced security to authenticate the consumer around the network and safeguard you from undesirable access to the printer.
The Brother DCP-L5500DN comes with an easy-to-adjust paper tray which has the capacity to support up to 250-page of paper along with a 50-page multi-purpose paper cassette. Additionally, it comes with an extra paper cassette that may enhance the capacity of the paper tray up to 1.340 sheets. Furthermore, one touchscreen technology may also provide users the accessibility printer directly for quick scanning and printing usage.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not actually compatible with Brother DCP-L5500DN printer. This is why, you will want to look at the list of the compatible operating system just below before downloading Brother DCP-L5500DN printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver
Go along with each one of these steps in order to set up the printer driver perfectly on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is finished and you are ready to install this Brother DCP-L5500DN driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother DCP-L5500DN driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while all the Brother DCP-L5500DN driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Brother DCP-L5500DN installation software begins, just follow the instructions on monitor in order to install the Brother DCP-L5500DN driver application.
- The Installation process is finished and the Brother DCP-L5500DN printing device is ready to run.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver
Follow all the process to totally remove the Brother DCP-L5500DN printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Find the Brother DCP-L5500DN printing device driver you need to uninstall on the list of installed application.
- Choose Brother DCP-L5500DN driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, and then simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Brother DCP-L5500DN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|