Brother HL-3180CDW driver is a software to use Brother HL-3180CDW on a computer. Brother HL-3180CDW driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother HL-3180CDW is really a digital printing in color device that has fast copying and scanning features. This dependable and reliable printer machine is available in compact and classy computer printer that is appropriate for your home and small workplace usage.
Brother HL-3180CDW includes a built-in 250-sheet input paper cassette and wireless networking technology that will assist users in printing multiple documents and files very quickly. It may deliver your documents with maximum print speed as fast as 23 pages per minutes. Maximum scan resolution of the printer can be up to 19200 dots per inch interpolated resolution.
Brother HL-3180CDW also has a 3.7″ color touchscreen technology for intuitive navigation menu to manage the printer directly with no need to make use of the computer machine. Users may also print from compatible mobile smartphone devices through wireless printing network and employ auto dual-sided printing features on this printer to print on each side of the documents instantly.
Sometimes, the particular operating system might not be compatible with Brother HL-3180CDW printer. For these reasons, you ought to check out the list of the compatible operating system directly below just before downloading Brother HL-3180CDW printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-3180CDW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-3180CDW Driver
Go along with every process to install a printer driver successfully on Windows system.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the Brother HL-3180CDW driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother HL-3180CDW driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while your Brother HL-3180CDW driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Brother HL-3180CDW installation process begins, simply do as instructed on display screen as a way to set up the Brother HL-3180CDW driver software package.
- The Installation process is done and the Brother HL-3180CDW printing device is ready to work with.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-3180CDW Driver
Follow all these process to properly uninstall the Brother HL-3180CDW printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Select the Brother HL-3180CDW printer driver you would like to remove on the list of installed software.
- Select Brother HL-3180CDW driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, from then on simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother HL-3180CDW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|