Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a software to use Brother HL-L2360DW printer on an OS. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother HL-L2360DW is really a stylish color laser printing device that is included with wireless networking technology together with automatic dual-sided printing features for printing dual-sided files instantly. This dependable and reliable printing device has 250-sheet input paper cassette together with wireless printing technology.
Brother HL-L2360DW features wireless networking and Ethernet connection along with Hi-Speed USB 2. connection. The printing machine has the capacity to deliver sharp and crisp text in your documents and files at maximum print speed as quickly as 32 pages per minutes for monochrome documents. The maximum print resolution created with this printer can be 2400 x 600 dots per inch.
Brother HL-L2360DW also enables users to print from many type of cellular devices over wireless network instantly. The automated double-sided printing features about this printer will certainly assist you in reducing paper usage as much as 50%. It’s also fully supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Brother iPrint&Scan software.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with Brother HL-L2360DW printer. This is why you should probably check the list of the compatible system just below before downloading Brother HL-L2360DW printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Go along with each process in order to setup a printer driver suitable on Windows system.
- After the download is finished and you are ready to set up the particular Brother HL-L2360DW driver software, click and open the driver file directory in file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother HL-L2360DW driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Brother HL-L2360DW driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the Brother HL-L2360DW installation software begins, merely follow the instructions on your monitor in order to install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver software programs.
- The Installation operation is done and the Brother HL-L2360DW printing device is well prepared to utilize.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Follow all the process to completely uninstall the Brother HL-L2360DW printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on the control panel, then under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Find the Brother HL-L2360DW printer driver that you need to uninstall on the list of the installed program.
- Locate Brother HL-L2360DW driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|