Brother MFC-3100C driver is a software to use Brother MFC-3100C printer on a PC. Brother MFC-3100C driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother MFC-3100C is really a multi-purpose All-in-One printing device which comes as a perfect device for your the workplace used in printing, copying, scanning, in addition to faxing multiple files and documents very instantly. This product features easy-to-use fax features with quick speed as fast as 14.4 Kbps.
The Brother MFC-3100C has the capacity to create professional look print outputs at maximum photo quality resolution as wide as 2400 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution. The fastest print speed of the printer in printing superior quality outputs can be as fast as 10 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and eight pages per minutes for color files and images.
Brother MFC-3100C has an integrated auto document feeder cassette that may handle as many as 20 pages of paper. Users can certainly copy their files and documents by using this device with resolution as wide as 1200 x 1200 dots per inch resolution as many as 99 copies instantly. It may also help users to enlarge or reduce the copy from 25% up to 400%. The fax features available this device includes 2 MB of memory you can use to keep as many as 100 pages of fax information.
Sometimes, your OS might not be compatible with Brother MFC-3100C printer. Hence, you should probably check out the list of the compatible operating system listed here before downloading Brother MFC-3100C printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-3100C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-3100C Driver
Go along with each process in order to install the printer driver appropriately on Windows operating system.
- If your download is completed and you are ready to install the Brother MFC-3100C driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-3100C driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all the Brother MFC-3100C driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-3100C installation software program starts, merely do as instructed on your monitor that allows you to set up the Brother MFC-3100C driver software.
- The Installation operation is finished and the Brother MFC-3100C printing device is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-3100C Driver
Follow all the process to properly remove the Brother MFC-3100C printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Select the Brother MFC-3100C printer driver that you prefer to remove among the list of installed program.
- Choose Brother MFC-3100C driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, and after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-3100C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|