Brother MFC-390MC driver is a software to use Brother MFC-390MC printer on a computer. Brother MFC-390MC driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother MFC-390MC is really a multi-function high-quality printing device to assist users in faxing, copying, printing, in addition to scanning many type of files and documents very quickly. The printing machine which will come with answering machine technology supports monochrome printing technology as well. The capacity of the device are designed to save up to fifteen minutes of voice recording data.
The Brother MFC-390MC includes an integrated 512 KB RAM and a black ink cartridge that will assist users in delivering your remarkable quality documents very quickly. It can benefit you in copying as many as 99 copies at any given time. maximum print resolution created with this particular computer printer is up to 200 x 400 dots per inch print resolution.
Brother MFC-390MC comes with a built-in automatic document feeder features which could handle as many as 10 pages of documents. The dimension of the printer is 11.8 inches x 9.4 inches x 5.5 inches. The load of the printer is approximately 6.17 lbs or around 2.79 kilograms. Maximum scanning resolution of the device can be up to 400 dots per inch.
Sometimes, your operating system might not be compatible with Brother MFC-390MC printer. Accordingly, you need to check the list of the compatible OS listed here just before downloading Brother MFC-390MC printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-390MC Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Go along with each and every steps in order to setup the printer driver properly on Windows operating system.
- As soon as the download is completed and you are ready to install the Brother MFC-390MC driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-390MC driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while this Brother MFC-390MC driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Brother MFC-390MC installation software program begins, just do as instructed on the display screen to make sure you set up the Brother MFC-390MC driver software program.
- The Installation process is complete and the Brother MFC-390MC printing device is ready to show good results.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-390MC Driver
Follow all of these process to fully uninstall the Brother MFC-390MC printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Select the Brother MFC-390MC printer driver you want to remove among the list of installed program.
- Select Brother MFC-390MC driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-390MC Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|