Brother MFC-495CW driver is a software to handle Brother MFC-495CW printer on an operating system. Brother MFC-495CW driver is available for free download on this website post.
Brother MFC-495CW is a multi-purpose color inkjet printer device that comes with a built-in wireless connection features for your home and small office use. This printer comes with many useful functions like print, copy, scan, and fax. It also comes with an integrated wireless connectivity and Ethernet interface to use the printer functions from many compatible device on the network easily.
The Brother MFC-495CW comes with an integrated 3.3 inches color screen display that allows users to review, edit and improve the quality of your images directly from the printer device without using the PC. This printer also has an integrated memory card slot and USB slot to help users in printing files and photos from memory card and USB flash disk directly.
Brother MFC-495CW comes with automatic document feeder technology which can handle up to 15 pages at a time. This printing machine can deliver premium quality documents up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution very quickly. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 35 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 28 pages per minutes for color images and files. It also comes with a built-in photo paper tray which can hold up to 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper.
Sometimes, your operating-system might not be compatible with Brother MFC-495CW printer. Accordingly, you will want to look at the list of the compatible system down below just before downloading Brother MFC-495CW printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-495CW Driver
Go along with all these steps in order to install a printer driver successfully on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is complete and you are ready to set up the particular Brother MFC-495CW driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-495CW driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all the Brother MFC-495CW driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-495CW installation software starts, merely follow the instructions on your display to successfully install the Brother MFC-495CW driver software application.
- The Installation process is complete and your Brother MFC-495CW printing device is completely ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver
Follow all of these process to properly uninstall the Brother MFC-495CW printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the Brother MFC-495CW printing device driver that you need to remove among the list of installed application.
- Select Brother MFC-495CW driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|