Brother MFC-5100C driver is a software to use Brother MFC-5100C printer on a computer. Brother MFC-5100C driver is available for free download on this post.
Brother MFC-5100C is really a multi-purpose All-in-One computer printer which could certainly assist you in printing, copying, scanning in addition to faxing multiple files and documents at your house or workplace very quickly. The printing machine delivers your important document having a fast print speed.
The Brother MFC-5100C has the capacity to deliver monochrome documents as fast as possible as many as 10 pages per minutes while printing color files and documents as fast as 8 pages per minutes. Maximum print resolution of the printer can be 2400 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution as the scan resolution can be up to 9600 x 9600 dots per inch scan resolution.
This Brother MFC-5100C also comes with fast scan features which may be completed in 3 seconds. It arrives with 4 MB memory which could store as many as 200 pages of files. Maximum fax modem speed of the printer can be 14.4 Kbps which could deliver one page in approximately 6 seconds. Additionally, it features fax broadcasting features that enables users to broadcast fax as many as 90 locations.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with Brother MFC-5100C printer. This is why, you would need to check the list of the compatible operating system just below just before downloading Brother MFC-5100C printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-5100C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5100C Driver
Go along with these steps to set up a printer driver as required on Windows system.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to set up the particular Brother MFC-5100C driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-5100C driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all of the Brother MFC-5100C driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation process.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-5100C installation process begins, simply follow the instructions on computer screen as a way to set up the Brother MFC-5100C driver programs.
- The Installation process is done and the Brother MFC-5100C printing device is completely ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5100C Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the Brother MFC-5100C printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Find the Brother MFC-5100C printer driver you would like to remove on the list of installed application.
- Locate Brother MFC-5100C driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Brother MFC-5100C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|