Brother MFC-640CW driver is a program to use Brother MFC-640CW printer on an OS. Brother MFC-640CW driver is available for free download on this website page.
Brother MFC-640CW is a high-performance printer device to assist users with multiple jobs at your workplace. This printer features a built-in wireless functionality to assist you with many works and improve your work performance instantly. This printing machine also has a built-in handset as a digital answering machine for your workplace use.
Brother MFC-640CW can deliver professional quality resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution along with a built-in automatic document feeder tray to assist you in scanning or copying multiple files and documents automatically. The auto document feeder tray on this printer machine can hold up to 10 pages of paper. Maximum scan resolution of this printer is up to 600 x 2400 dpi scan resolution.
The Brother MFC-640CW can deliver your documents at maximum print speed up to 20 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 15 pages per minutes in printing color documents and photos. Maximum copy speed of this printer can be up to 17 copies per minutes for mono documents and 11 copies per minutes in copying color documents.
Sometimes, your OS is not actually compatible with Brother MFC-640CW printer. Because of this, you definitely should look at the list of the compatible system below right before downloading Brother MFC-640CW printer driver at the bottom of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-640CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-640CW Driver
Go along with these process in order to install the printer driver correctly on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is completed and you are ready to install the Brother MFC-640CW driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-640CW driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while this Brother MFC-640CW driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- When the Brother MFC-640CW installation software begins, just do as instructed on your display as a way to set up the Brother MFC-640CW driver program.
- The Installation process is complete and your Brother MFC-640CW printing device is completely ready to give good results.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-640CW Driver
Follow all of these process to completely uninstall the Brother MFC-640CW printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Brother MFC-640CW printing device driver that you want to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Find Brother MFC-640CW driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Brother MFC-640CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|