Brother MFC-7360N driver is a software to control Brother MFC-7360N on a computer. Brother MFC-7360N driver is available for free download on this website page at the last section of this post.
Brother MFC-7360N is a compact and stylish multi-purpose All-in-One printing machine which can deliver your documents very quickly. This printer can deliver mono laser quality outputs for printing, faxing, and scanning your important documents. It also features Ethernet connectivity to ease you in using this printer with your work group.
Brother MFC-7360 printing device comes with automatic document feeder (ADF) features which can be used with as many as 35 pages of documents for fast scanning, faxing and copying needs. It also comes with an adjustable input paper cassette which is able to hold as many as 250 sheet of papers.
The Brother MFC-7360 can also help you in scanning your files or documents and directly convert those files to OCR format files, image or even email format effortlessly. This printer also available with high-yield replacement toner that can produce more documents. Maximum print resolution of this printer device is up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not actually compatible with Brother MFC-7360N printer. So, you have to check for the list of the compatible OS below right before downloading Brother MFC-7360N printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-7360N Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-7360N Driver
Go along with each one of these steps in order to set up your printer driver appropriately on Windows system.
- The moment the download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Brother MFC-7360N driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-7360N driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while the Brother MFC-7360N driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the Brother MFC-7360N installation software starts, simply do as instructed on display screen in an attempt to install the Brother MFC-7360N driver software application.
- The Installation process is complete and your Brother MFC-7360N printing device is well prepared to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-7360N Driver
Follow all the process to fully uninstall the Brother MFC-7360N printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Select the Brother MFC-7360N computer printer driver that you would like to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Select Brother MFC-7360N driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother UK