Brother MFC-7860DW driver is a software to use Brother MFC-7860DW printer on a PC. Brother MFC-7860DW driver is available for free download on this website page.
Brother MFC-7860DW is a compact and stylish multi-purpose monochrome laser printing device that comes as a perfect printing solution for your personal use at home or small office. This mono laser All-in-One (AiO) printing device can help you with many task at your home or small business workplace instantly.
Brother MFC-7860DW is a high-quality printing machine that features quick copy and fax features to send and receive fax instantly without having to use a computer. Users can easily scan multiple pages using its built-in 35-page automatic document feeder functions on this printer machine automatically. The built-in double-sided printing features will also help you in lowering paper usage at your workplace up to 50 percent.
Brother MFC-7860DW comes with the ability to convert your scan into an image, OCR, file, FTP Site, Email and Email server as well. Maximum scan resolution of this printer is up to 19200 dpi resolution. This printer also comes with a built-in wireless connectivity and Ethernet interface technology to enables many users to use this printer functions from many compatible devices easily.
Maximum print speed of Brother MFC-7860DW can be up to 27 pages per minutes in printing professional quality outputs at maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. A built-in 250-page input paper tray on this printer can hold up to legal paper size. This printer is also fully supported with Brother iPrint&Scan software for direct mobile wireless printing use.
Sometimes, your OS may not be compatible with Brother MFC-7860DW printer. For this reason, you will probably want to check for the list of the compatible operating system followed below right before downloading Brother MFC-7860DW printer driver at the bottom of this information. It’s also possible to find the MFC 7860DW Driver from our sibling sites.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-7860DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-7860DW Driver
Go along with every steps to set up a printer driver properly on Windows os.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to set up the particular Brother MFC-7860DW driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-7860DW driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while your Brother MFC-7860DW driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Brother MFC-7860DW installation software program starts, just follow the instructions on your own computer screen to make sure you install the Brother MFC-7860DW driver package.
- The Installation process is done and your Brother MFC-7860DW printing device is well prepared to perform.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-7860DW Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the Brother MFC-7860DW printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Select the Brother MFC-7860DW printing device driver you need to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Choose Brother MFC-7860DW driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, subsequently simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-7860DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother NZ