Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is a software to use Brother MFC-9460CDN printer on a PC. Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother MFC-9460CDN color laser all-in-one printer is really a multi-function printing device to print, copy, scan and fax with remarkable color or mono print output result. The MFC-9460CDN with dual-sided printing allows you to print or copy in each sides of the paper, advantages you in paper usage. This selection also enables you to definitely lessen the budget. It’s perfectly created for small-to-medium workplace or office.
Letter or legal paper can be put right into a 250-page capacity paper cassette, also it can be elevated with the addition of a 500-page capacity paper cassette. For any thicker media for example envelopes, labels, letterhead or card stock, a 50-page capacity multi-function paper cassette tray is also available. With quick color print output feature as many as 25 paper each minute, you are able to shorten the printing time.
The high-yield substitute toner cartridges enables users to print, copy or scan in top quality with low operational cost. With this particular product, you are able to directly print out of your mobile phone wirelessly with the use of Brother iPrint&Scan software. Additionally, PDF or JPEG files out of your USB could be printed or scanned directly without using the computer.
Sometimes, the particular operating system might not be compatible with Brother MFC-9460CDN printer. Therefore, you should probably check out the list of the compatible operating system just below before downloading Brother MFC-9460CDN printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
Go along with each of these steps to setup a printer driver as required on Windows system.
- After the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of this Brother MFC-9460CDN driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-9460CDN driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while all the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-9460CDN installation software starts, just do as instructed on the monitor that allows you to set up the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver applications.
- The Installation process is finished and the Brother MFC-9460CDN printing device is totally ready to operate.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the Brother MFC-9460CDN printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Select the Brother MFC-9460CDN printer driver that you prefer to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Find Brother MFC-9460CDN driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|