Brother MFC-9600 driver is a software to use Brother MFC-9600 printer on a laptop. Brother MFC-9600 driver is available for free download on this website article.
Brother MFC-9600 is a high-quality flatbed laser inkjet printer device which includes fax, digital copier, color scanner, and laser printer at just one compact device. This specific device can ship your facsimile using maximum rate as quickly as 14.4 Kbps. Maximum interpolated scanner resolution of the printer is 1.200 dpi.
Brother MFC-9600 additionally has 600 x 600 dpi laser print resolution presses and flatbed copier that may be as quickly as 12 pages a few minutes. This specific printer machine may provide your documents and files quickly that can definitely enhance your job performance progressively. It sports 700-sheet facsimile reception memory to secure the facsimile procedure. The built-in memory of the device is just 8 Megabyte.
Brother MFC-9600 includes 3-in-1 multi-function center which combines a phone, copier, in addition to a printing system in a single compact and trendy printing device. This specific printer is the ideal printing system to better your job performance. Additionally, it will come with one easy button to do the control for fast printing use. The maximum print speed of the printer is as quickly as 23 pages a few minutes.
Sometimes, your operating system is not actually compatible with Brother MFC-9600 printer. Which is why, you would be wise to look for the list of the compatible system on this page right before downloading Brother MFC-9600 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-9600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9600 Driver
Go along with every steps to setup the printer driver properly on Windows system.
- When the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Brother MFC-9600 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-9600 driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while all of the Brother MFC-9600 driver files being is extracted for the following installation procedures.
- When the Brother MFC-9600 installation software program begins, simply follow the instructions on your own computer screen as a way to install the Brother MFC-9600 driver software package.
- The Installation operation is done and the Brother MFC-9600 printing device is well prepared to perform well.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9600 Driver
Follow all these process to properly uninstall the Brother MFC-9600 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, then under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Brother MFC-9600 printing device driver you need to remove on the list of installed software.
- Choose Brother MFC-9600 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and then simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-9600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|