Brother MFC-9970CDW driver is a software to use Brother MFC-9970CDW printer on an OS. Brother MFC-9970CDW driver is available for free on this website post.
Brother MFC-9970CDW multi-function All-in-One color laser printer is an ideal choice for your online business or office. This product can print, copy, scan, and fax and convey brilliant output both in mono and color print outputs. It is a result of high yield toner cartridges that also allows you to lessen the printing costs.
Following eco-friendly campaign in order to save paper, automated duplex feature within this device allows you to definitely print, copy, scan and fax the documents on two sides from the paper. Print or scan your document in order to flash memory drive by USB direct interface technology. The MFC-9970CDW includes touchscreen display to help ease you in navigation or menu selection. When it comes to paper capacity, one tray that may handle as many as 800 sheets of letter or legal paper. Paper resolution can be as wide as 2400 x 600 dots per inch resolution.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with Brother MFC-9970CDW printer. Which means, you would need to look for the list of the compatible system listed below just before downloading Brother MFC-9970CDW printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver
Go along with each steps to install a printer driver appropriately on Windows operating system.
- If your download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of the Brother MFC-9970CDW driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-9970CDW driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while this Brother MFC-9970CDW driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-9970CDW installation process starts, simply follow the instructions on the display screen in order to install the Brother MFC-9970CDW driver programs.
- The Installation process is complete and your Brother MFC-9970CDW printing device is totally ready to get the job done.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver
Follow all of these process to properly remove the Brother MFC-9970CDW printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Find the Brother MFC-9970CDW printer driver you want to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Find Brother MFC-9970CDW driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|