Brother MFC-J220 driver is a software to control Brother MFC-J220 on a computer. Brother MFC-J220 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Brother MFC-J220 is a compact and stylish All-in-One (AiO) printing device which is really perfect for individual home and small workplace use. This printer comes with an integrated fax functionality enables you to receive as well as send documents directly from the printer machine without the need to connect to the computer.
The Brother MFC-J220 comes with a built-in 1.9 inches display screen placed at the front part of the printer used for control panel menu, for viewing your images before printing and for simple menu navigation. Printing photos from your memory card directly on the printer device can be easily performed using this dependable printer.
Print speed of Brother MFC-J220 is very fast. It can give you premium quality documents and photos at speed as fast as 33 pages per minutes for black and white documents and 27 pages per minutes for color photos and images. Wide print resolution on this high-quality printer up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution also contributes to give a vivid and detail result on your beautiful photos and sharp and crisp text on your important documents.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not actually compatible with Brother MFC-J220 printer. For that reason, you would need to check out the list of the compatible OS listed here before downloading Brother MFC-J220 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J220 Driver
Go along with each of these steps in order to install the printer driver appropriately on Windows operating system.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the driver programs, open the driver file directory and select the driver file you have just downloaded. The Brother MFC-J220 driver file for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while this driver files is being extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the installation software program starts, follow the instructions on display screen in an attempt to set up the Brother MFC-J220 driver applications.
- The Installation process is finished and your Brother MFC-J220 printing device is in a position to perform well.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J220 Driver
Follow these process to fully remove the Brother MFC-J220 printer driver on your Windows operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area within your Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Find the Brother MFC-J220 computer printer driver that you would like to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Find Brother MFC-J220 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Brother