Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the software packages necessary to use Brother MFC-J3530DW printing device on compatible OS. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is accessible at no charge below this post.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax different paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and also Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a printing choice for offices that need color files which are A3 for an inexpensive price in their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a quick preliminary page from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly during your own workload. Ideal it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with all connectivity and construction and it turns to a must purchase for any corporation.
Despite the fact that a lot of computer system will work fine with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. There is a little probability that some operating-system is not really suitable for Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. You might want to check the list of compatible OS down below before downloading Brother MFC-J3530DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that is definitely suitable for your Computer down the page, then click on Download Here button.
- Look up your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver on your personal PC, then simply double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is complete, in that case your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Press Windows button on your desktop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on the Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall button.
- Wait for a short time till your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is completely uninstalled, then hit Finish button.
The instruction previously mentioned was described by using Windows 8. Procedures on a different operating system might be different.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|