Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the applications required to control Brother MFC-J3530DW printer on suitable OS. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is present at no charge below this post.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, along with Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a printing alternative for offices that need color files which are A3 at an affordable price within their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast preliminary webpage from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning and a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly via your own workload. Ideal it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with all connectivity and structure and it turns into a must purchase for almost any firm.
Though a lot of operating system will work fine with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. There may be a little probability that some computer operating systems is not suitable for Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. It is advisable to look at the list of compatible operating systems listed below before downloading Brother MFC-J3530DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J3530DW driver which is compatible with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- Pick your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver on the laptop, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finished, after that your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit right until your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by working with Windows 8. Steps on another computer can be different.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|