Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the program necessary to use Brother MFC-J3530DW printer on compatible OS. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is obtainable for free on this web site.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a printing option for offices that need color files which are A3 at an inexpensive price within their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast initial webpage from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly during your workload. Ideal it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with all connectivity and construction and it turns into a.
Even if the vast majority of operating system will work fine with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. You can find a little chance that some os is not compatible with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. I suggest you to look at the list of compatible systems down the page before downloading Brother MFC-J3530DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J3530DW driver which is compatible with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- Pick your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver on the laptop, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finished, after that your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit right until your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by working with Windows 8. Steps on another computer can be different.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|