Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the software needed to run Brother MFC-J3530DW printer on suitable operating system. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is ready with no charge on this post.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and also Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It is a printing choice for offices that need color files which are A3 at an affordable price in their company.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a fast initial webpage from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly during your own workload. Ideal it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with connectivity and construction and it turns to a must purchase for almost any business.
Despite the fact that the majority of os will work fine with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. You will find a little probability that some operating systems will not be suitable for Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. Make sure you to check the list of compatible operating-system below before downloading Brother MFC-J3530DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J3530DW driver which is compatible with your Computer directly below, then click Download Here button.
- Find your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver on the laptop, next double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finished, in that case your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your pc, then type Control Panel to start the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit till your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is completely uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction earlier mentioned was explained by making use of Windows 8. Steps on another computer system may just be different.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|