Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is the packages required to deal with Brother MFC-J3530DW printer on compatible operating system. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available for absolutely free at the bottom of this post.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile paper sizes up to A3 such as Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and also Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It is a printing choice for offices who need color files which are A3 at an inexpensive price in their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a fast preliminary webpage from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to assist you to fly via your workload. Ideal for businesses that are cost-savvy, it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Blend this with connectivity and construction and it turns into a.
Despite the fact a lot of computer will work fine with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. There may be a little chance that some os is not compatible with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver. It is best to look at the list of compatible operating-system under before downloading Brother MFC-J3530DW driver.
List of Compatible OS with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Check out Brother MFC-J3530DW driver which is compatible with your OS below, then just click Download Here button.
- Pick your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver on the laptop, and then double-click on it.
- Wait till the installation process of Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is finished, after that your Brother MFC-J3530DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Press Windows button using your laptop, then type Control Panel to open the Control Panel setting on your Windows.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you want to uninstall then click on Uninstall option.
- Wait for a little bit right until your Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is fully uninstalled, then push Finish button.
The instruction above was explained by working with Windows 8. Steps on another computer can be different.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|