Brother MFC-J460DW driver is a program to use Brother MFC-J460DW printer on an OS. Brother MFC-J460DW driver is available for free on this website post.
Brother MFC-J460DW is a very easy-to-operate compact and stylish printer machine that comes with a very affordable printer machine that features Brother WorkSmart series which comes with many useful functionality for your home and small office use.
Brother MFC-J460DW features many useful functionality along with wireless printing technology to help users in printing, scanning, copying, and faxing multiple files and documents very quickly. It also has a built-in automatic document feeder tray along with 100-page input paper tray to help you in copying and scanning files automatically.
Brother MFC-J460DW also features auto duplex printing features that enables users to print dual-sided outputs very quickly. This printing machine also comes with Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, and Wi-Fi Direct features. It also has an integrated 1.8″ color display screen to help users in operating the device directly without using the PC.
Sometimes, your operating-system may not be compatible with Brother MFC-J460DW printer. Thereby, you would be wise to check the list of the compatible system followed below just before downloading Brother MFC-J460DW printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
Go along with each steps to install a printer driver suitably on Windows operating system.
- While the download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of the Brother MFC-J460DW driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-J460DW driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while all the Brother MFC-J460DW driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-J460DW installation software starts, simply follow the instructions on computer screen to assist you to install the Brother MFC-J460DW driver software programs.
- The Installation process is complete and your Brother MFC-J460DW printing device is well prepared to go.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
Follow all of these process to totally uninstall the Brother MFC-J460DW printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Choose the Brother MFC-J460DW printer driver that you would like to remove among the list of installed software.
- Choose Brother MFC-J460DW driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and then simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Brother MFC-J460DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|