Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a software to use Brother MFC-J485DW on a PC. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is available for free download on this website post.
Brother MFC-J485DW is really a compact and cost-effective printing machine which will come with Brother WorkSmart series printing device. This printer machine options many helpful operation for the users at your workplace or office needs. It features wireless connectivity which will aid you in printing from several compatible unit quickly without required to transfer your data or files to the computer device.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is basically a reliable printing device for use in the office for printing, copying, scanning, additionally to faxing your essential files and data files really fast. This Wi-Fi multi-purpose printing machine is able to create sharp and crisp textual content in the files and vivid shade in the images.
Brother MFC-J485DW contains automated document feeder (ADF) technologies which has the ability to carry just as much as 100 piece of paper which means you are able to copy, scan and fax many files effortlessly. The printer also features automated duplex printing technological innovation which will aid you in printing on both sides of your files very easily. It is also fully supported with Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Mopria.
Sometimes, your operating-system is not compatible with Brother MFC-J485DW printer. Thus, you should probably look for the list of the compatible operating system followed below right before downloading Brother MFC-J485DW printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Go along with each one of these steps in order to install your printer driver completely on Windows system.
- As soon as download is completed and you are ready to set up the particular Brother MFC-J485DW driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-J485DW driver file name for Windows Operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while your Brother MFC-J485DW driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-J485DW installation software program begins, simply do as instructed on your own display to assist you to set up the Brother MFC-J485DW driver software application.
- The Installation operation is done and your Brother MFC-J485DW printing device is ready to operate.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Follow all of these process to completely uninstall the Brother MFC-J485DW printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Select the Brother MFC-J485DW printer driver you want to remove among the list of installed program.
- Find Brother MFC-J485DW driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|