Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is a program to use Brother MFC-J5520DW on a computer OS. Brother MFC-J5520DW driver is available for free on this website post.
Brother MFC-J5520DW is among the Brother Business Smart Plus Series multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) computer printer device that has automatic duplex technology to help users in printing on both sides of the documents instantly and reduce printing cost and paper usage up to 50%.
The Brother MFC-J5520DW offers a very economical printing cost, fast print speed technology to deliver 11 x 17″ print outputs instantly. It also comes with high-yield black and white cartridge might assist users in reducing printing cost considerably since one black cartridge of the printer can print more documents as much as 2400 pages. Users can certainly print their documents and files from many compatible devices using this particular computer printer. The printer machine also offers an integrated 3.7″ touchscreen technology to navigate and setup the printer directly.
Maximum print speed of the Brother MFC-J5520DW is as fast as 35 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 27 pages per minutes for color files and pictures. The printer also has an integrated 250-page capacity input paper tray along with 35-page automatic document feeder features that will help you in copying in addition to scanning multiple files easily. The output paper tray of the printer includes 80-sheet paper capacity.
Sometimes, the particular operating-system is not compatible with Brother MFC-J5520DW printer. Hence, you might want to check the list of the compatible OS listed below right before downloading Brother MFC-J5520DW printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
Go along with each one of these process to install the printer driver correctly on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Brother MFC-J5520DW driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Brother MFC-J5520DW driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while all of the Brother MFC-J5520DW driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- As soon as the Brother MFC-J5520DW installation software begins, simply follow the instructions on your display as a way to set up the Brother MFC-J5520DW driver computer software.
- The Installation process is complete and your Brother MFC-J5520DW printing device is in a position to do the job.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the Brother MFC-J5520DW printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Find the Brother MFC-J5520DW computer printer driver that you want to uninstall on the list of installed program.
- Select Brother MFC-J5520DW driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Brother MFC-J5520DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|