Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 driver is the software to use LBP6000 printer connected to a PC. Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 driver is available for free download at the bottom table on this particular post.
Canon imageClass LBP6000 is a compact and reliable laser printing device offers 19 ppm printing speed on mono, quick first print in only around 8 seconds, advanced print setting, high-capacity paper tray up to 150 sheet of papers, individual cartridge system for low cost printing as well as efficient power saving features.
The Canon LBP6000 is able to delivers high-quality prints very quickly up to 19 pages per minute which means that you can get your printed documents really fast without the need to waste your time in misery while waiting for your documents at work or home.
The single cartridge system available on the Canon LBP6000 combining the drum, toner, together with other development unit in only one cartridge which can be easily replaced ensures that you will spend less money for your printing cost each months. The stylish and compact design of this laser printer will make sure it can easily fit on your work desk in order to increase your work productivity significantly.
Sometimes, your own personal operating system is not actually compatible with Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 printer. That is why, you are advised to check out the list of the compatible operating system directly below before downloading Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver
Go along with all these process in order tosetup your downloaded printer’s driver successfully on Windows 7.
- While the download is complete and you’re ready to install the driver software, Head over to Open up Directory , afterward, select the downloaded driver data file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, after which you can wait while all of the driver files being extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Installation process sets, only just do as instructed on monitor to be able to install the driver software application.
- The driver installation process is complete and your Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 computer printer is totally ready to go.
How to Uninstall Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver
Follow any of these process to absolutely un-install the printer driver on your Windows 7.
- Click on the windows Start Menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows 7 desktop monitor
- Click Control Panel, after that beneath “Programs” menu, click Uninstall a program.
- Find the printing device driver that you prefer to uninstall on the list of Installed application.
- Choose Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 driver, and then click Uninstall/Change, after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU