Canon iR C5051 driver is a program to handle Canon iR C5051 printer on a compatible OS. Canon iR C5051 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 is a multi-purpose and dependable printer device that comes with many advanced technology for your work group at your office. This printer comes as a perfect printing machine that can definitely improve your work performance increasingly.
Canon iR ADVANCE C5051 is a reliable printer device for your business workplace that needs a device to print professional look documents instantly without having to wait for a long time. Canon iR ADVANCE C505 also comes with many useful features to handle many documents easily.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051 is able to print your documents at maximum print speed up to 51 pages per minutes. This printer also comes with an integrated 150-page automatic duplex technology to scan and copy your documents automatically. This printer can print your documents at maximum print speed up to 100 pages per minutes for letter size paper for both color and black-and-white documents.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with Canon iR C5051 printer. For these reasons, you will need to check out the list of the compatible operating system down below just before downloading Canon iR C5051 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon iR C5051 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iR C5051 Driver
Go along with every process in order to set up your printer driver properly on Windows operating system.
- While the download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of this Canon iR C5051 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon iR C5051 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while the Canon iR C5051 driver files being is extracted for the following installation procedures.
- When the Canon iR C5051 installation software program begins, simply do as instructed on the monitor in order to install the Canon iR C5051 driver software packages.
- The Installation operation is done and the Canon iR C5051 printing device is totally ready to get the job done.
How to Uninstall Canon iR C5051 Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the Canon iR C5051 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Select the Canon iR C5051 printing device driver that you like to remove on the list of installed program.
- Locate Canon iR C5051 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, next simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to do the process.
Canon iR C5051 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|