Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver is a software to handle Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer on an OS. Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver is available for free download on this website for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 is a professional premium quality multi-function printer device which comes with many useful functions to help you in scanning, printing, as well as copying your important documents at your home or workplace effortlessly.
Canon MG5240 features automatic duplex printing technology as well as direct disc printing features to ease you in doing your job easily. Users can easily navigate through printers menus directly using a built-in 6 cm screen display on the printer. It can easily give you premium quality outputs for your business needs.
The PIXMA MG5240 comes with a pretty fast print speed. It can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 11 pages per minutes for mono documents and 9.3 pages per minutes for color images and documents. It can also deliver a borderless 10 x 15 cm in only about 20 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 also features easy sharing functionality for your smart phone devices like iPod touch, iPhone, iPad and Android mobile and tablet devices. Printing documents from your memory card can also be easily performed by inserting your memory card to a built-in memory slot available on the printer.
Sometimes, your operating system is not compatible with Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer. That’s why, you would be wise to look at the list of the compatible OS below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
Go along with these process to set up a printer driver correctly on Windows os.
- If your download is complete and you are ready to install the particular Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- When the Canon PIXMA MG5240 installation process starts, just follow the instructions on your own display screen in an attempt to set up the Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver software application.
- The Installation process is finished and your Canon PIXMA MG5240 printing device is totally ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, and then under “programs” menu, click uninstall a program.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver which you want to remove among the list of installed software.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA