Canon PIXMA E510 driver is a program to use Canon E510 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA E510 driver is available for free download on this website page.
Canon PIXMA E510 is a multi-function sleek and stylish printing device that provide you with affordable printing solution at your home and small office. Beside the high-quality printing, copying, and scanning functions, this remarkable printing device also provide users with My Image Garden application for editing photos just before printing it.
Canon PIXMA E510 can deliver your documents at remarkable print speed. It can provide you with 8.6 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5 pages per minutes for color files and photographs. It can also instantly delivers borderless photos up to 4 x 6 inches in approximately around 44 seconds. It also uses Canon FINE print head technology that can improve the quality of the outputs and produce vivid and stunning color on your photos.
Sometimes, your operating system is not compatible with Canon PIXMA E510 printer. For these reasons, you definitely should check out the list of the compatible operating system down below right before downloading Canon PIXMA E510 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
Go along with these steps in order to set up your printer driver completely on Windows operating system.
- Right after the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the Canon PIXMA E510 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA E510 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while all the Canon PIXMA E510 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- When the Canon PIXMA E510 installation process begins, merely do as instructed on your own computer screen to make sure you set up the Canon PIXMA E510 driver software applications.
- The Installation process is finished and your Canon PIXMA E510 printing device is ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E510 Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the Canon PIXMA E510 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Canon PIXMA E510 computer printer driver which you like to uninstall on the list of installed application.
- Find Canon PIXMA E510 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, from then on simply go along with the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA E510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Asia