Canon PIXMA E514 driver is a software use to use Canon PIXMA E514 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA E514 driver is available for free download on this website on the table provided at the last part of this post.
Canon PIXMA E514 is a compact and stylish All-In-One printer that comes with many useful features for your office needs in printing, scanning, as well as copying documents and photos quickly. This is an easy-to-use printer that comes with a very reasonable price. It is a perfect printer for personal or home office use.
Print resolution of the PIXMA E514 can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring that you can absolutely get crisp and sharp detail on your text documents or photos. This printer can print at speed up to 8.6 images per minutes for black and white documents and 5 images per minutes for color photos and images.
Sometimes, your own personal OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA E514 printer. Due to this fact, you really should check for the list of the compatible operating system listed here before downloading Canon PIXMA E514 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA E514 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA E514 Driver
Go along with these steps in order to setup the printer driver properly on Windows operating system.
- The moment the download is fully complete and you are obviously ready to set up the driver files, Simply click and open the downloaded file directory, and then select the downloaded driver file. The driver file types for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click Next, and afterwards wait while your driver files being extracted in order to follow the next installation process.
- When the Installation process starts, just follow the instructions on the monitor as a way to install the driver programs.
- The Installation process is done and the Canon PIXMA E514 printing device is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E514 Driver
Follow all of these process in order to absolutely remove the device driver on your windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft Windows computer screen display
- Click control panel, then below “programs” menu, simply click uninstall a program.
- Choose the printing device driver that you want to uninstall on the list of installed application.
- Choose Canon PIXMA E514 driver, and click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the whole process.
Canon PIXMA E514 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon TR