Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver is a software to use Canon iP1200 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver is available for free download on this website for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 is a reasonably price and easy-to-operate photo printing device that comes in sleek design. It is a suitable printing device for your personal use which can produce sharp and crisp text on A4 paper size files.
Canon iP1200 printer can produce high-quality outputs including documents and photos with the use of Canon FINE print head technology from Canon manufacturer with good resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution. It can deliver colorful and vivid photos instantly at your home or small workplace. Print speed of this printing device in printing a full 10 x 15 cm borderlessly is approximately 70 seconds in its standard mode.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not actually compatible with Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer. For that reason, you need to look for the list of the compatible operating system listed below right before downloading Canon PIXMA iP1200 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
Go along with these process to install the printer driver as required on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is completed and you are ready to set up the Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then simply, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while the Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA iP1200 installation software starts, simply do as instructed on your computer screen to help you to set up the Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver software program.
- The Installation process is finished and the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printing device is completely ready to do the job.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver
Follow these process below in order to completely remove the Canon PIXMA iP1200 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner within your Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP1200 computer printer driver which you like to remove among the list of installed program.
- Choose Canon PIXMA iP1200 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply go along with the on-screen instructions to do the process.
Canon PIXMA iP1200 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 104 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe