Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver is a software to use Canon iP1900 printer on a PC. Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 is a compact, stylish and affordable photo printing device from Canon that comes as a perfect device to use at home or office. This printing device is a good device for novice users who needs a low-cost printing device to print good quality outputs.
Users can instantly produce good color photos with the use of 2 pl ink droplets as well as good print resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. It also features Chroma Life 100 System for more long-lasting and remarkable photos. Printing a borderless images on this printer at size up to 10 x 15 cm would take around 55 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 features Canon FINE print head cartridge system to produce premium look outputs. The black ink cartridge on this printer could easily produce crisp and sharp text on your printed documents while the dye-based color ink can give you vivid and correct color images easily.
Sometimes, your OS may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer. So, you have got to check for the list of the compatible OS listed below before downloading Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver
Go along with each of these process to install your printer driver suitably on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is finished and you are ready to install this Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while this Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA iP1900 installation process starts, merely do as instructed on your own monitor to successfully set up the Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver computer software.
- The Installation process is finished and the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printing device is totally ready to go.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP1900 printing device driver that you prefer to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Locate Canon PIXMA iP1900 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK