Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver is a program to handle Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer on a PC. Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver is available for free download on this post at the last part of this page.
Canon PIXMA IP1980 is a reasonably price printer machine which comes with USB cable connection and Canon FINE print head technology to produce sharp and clear text on your printed documents at your home or small workplace easily.
Print resolution of Canon PIXMA iP1980 can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution which is very good resolution to produce good quality documents at a very affordable cost. This printing device can give you borderless images up to 8 inches instantly. Design of this particular printing device is sleek and stylish and the weight is only about 3.3 kilos with the cartridges installed.
Print speed of Canon PIXMA iP1980 can be as fast as 21 pages per minutes in printing color files and 17 pages per minutes to deliver mono document very quickly. This printing device also comes readily available with an integrated paper cassette which is able to hold up to 100 pages of A4 paper.
Sometimes, your operating-system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer. For this reason, you need to look at the list of the compatible system just below right before downloading Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver
Go along with these process in order to set up a printer driver successfully on Windows os.
- After the download is completed and you are ready to start the installation of this Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and wait while this Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Canon PIXMA iP1980 installation process begins, simply follow the instructions on your display to make sure you install the Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver software.
- The Installation operation is done and your Canon PIXMA iP1980 printing device is completely ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver
Follow all these process to completely remove the Canon PIXMA iP1980 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of the Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iP1980 printing device driver you would like to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Locate Canon PIXMA iP1980 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA iP1980 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon PH