Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver is a software to handle Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer on a computer OS. Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver is available on this website post for absolutely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 is an affordable and easy-to-operate printing device which can produce sharp and crisp text on your printed documents and good color photos very quickly. This printer is a perfect device for photo lovers who need a reliable and high-performance printer machine that is able to print photos at quick print speed.
Canon iP2000 comes with Canon FINE print head technology ensures the output quality of your documents and photos. It can also deliver full size photos borderlessly in different sizes. The PIXMA iP2000 can also help you in printing directly from your digital camera effortlessly.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 photo printing device comes with fast print which can be as fast as 20 ppm in printing mono documents and 14 ppm in printing color documents and photos. It can also produce a stunning 4 x 6″ borderless image in around 50 seconds. It also features quiet printing mode for printing with less noise to allows you to be more focused on your work while printer doing its job.
Sometimes, your operating system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer. For that reason, you need to check for the list of the compatible OS below before downloading Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
Go along with all these steps to install a printer driver appropriately on Windows system.
- Right after the download is complete and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while the Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- When the Canon PIXMA iP2000 installation software program begins, just do as instructed on the display screen to make sure you set up the Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver computer software.
- The Installation process is done and your Canon PIXMA iP2000 printing device is ready to run.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver
Follow all these process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA iP2000 printer driver that you would like to uninstall among the list of installed application.
- Select Canon PIXMA iP2000 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4 and Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe