Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver is a computer software program need to control Canon PIXMA iP2702 printing device that is connected to a computer device. Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver is accessible to download on this website.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 is a compact and affordable printing device suitable for anyone who want to print many documents by only spending a low cost on the cost production. The printer can produce a medium printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The PIXMA iP2702 will be fit in any place on your home or small office due to its stylish and compact design. This particular printer can produce a beautiful photo without border on 8.5″ x 11″ size in around 55 seconds.
The printing speed of PIXMA iP2702 is up to 4.8 ipm for colored documents and up to 7.0 ipm for mono color files. Canon iP2702 is also able to give you a crisp and sharp mono color documents due to its FINE cartridges system.
Sometimes, your personal operating system might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer. Due to this fact, you should check for the list of the compatible system listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA iP2702 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
Go along with all these steps tosetup your downloaded computer printer driver as required on Windows 7.
- When the download is done and you are ready to set up the particular driver programs, Head over to Open up Directory , next, select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, after which wait while this driver files being extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Installation software opens up, only just follow the instructions on the monitor that allows you to set up the driver software.
- The Installation process is finished and your particular Canon PIXMA iP2702 printing device is completely ready to get the job done.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver
Follow all these process to perfectly uninstall the inkjet printer driver on your Windows 7.
- Click Microsoft windows Start Menu on the bottom left corner of your Windows 7 computer screen
- Click Control Panel, after that beneath “Programs” menu, just click Uninstall an application.
- Simply find the printer driver that you prefer to uninstall on the list of Installed software.
- Find Canon PIXMA iP2702 driver, and click on Uninstall/Change, following that simply go along with the on-screen directions in order to do the process.
Canon PIXMA iP2702 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK