Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is a software to handle Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver is available for free download on this post.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 is really a superior quality inkjet printer from Canon which comes in classy and compact design that may conveniently fit on your work desk. The printing device offers many helpful features such as automatic turn on features which will instantly turn the printer on when you are printing your files or images out of your computer.
The PIXMA iP2820 also includes noiseless printing mode that enables users to print anytime without disturbing others people at your home or workplace. This specific computer printer also includes high-capacity printer cartridge that may provide your more prints for the big project. The load of the printer is just around 2.2 kg or 5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA 2820 has the capacity to print your documents as fast as possible as quickly as 4 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 8 pages per minutes for color files and photos. Maximum print resolution that may be printed using this printer can be 4800 x 600 dots per inch print resolution. The printer also includes an integrated 60-page automatic document feeder technology which will certainly ease you in copying and scanning multiple files instantly.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer. Accordingly, you really should check the list of the compatible OS listed here just before downloading Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
Go along with every process in order to install a printer driver suitably on Windows os.
- While the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and then wait while all the Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver files being is extracted for the following installation procedures.
- When the Canon PIXMA iP2820 installation software begins, merely do as instructed on display as a way to set up the Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver program.
- The Installation operation is finished and your Canon PIXMA iP2820 printing device is in a position to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver
Follow all of these process to totally remove the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Microsoft Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows display.
- Click on control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP2820 printer driver you want to uninstall among the list of installed software.
- Locate Canon PIXMA iP2820 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA iP2820 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|