Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver is the software programs assist to control Canon iP4500 printer. Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver is provided to download on this website.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 is a high-quality photo and document printing device provides many features for photographers in printing their work instantly with an outstanding results.
You can experience stunning photo prints quality with detailed and good color shades on this Canon iP4500 due to the use of 1 pico liter ink droplets together with wide print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. The printer also available with 5 separated printer ink cartridge system in order to make you able to change the cartridge separately. Printing a full 10 x 15 cm images can be done in only about 21 seconds in its default mode.
You can also print directly from your digital camera at high printing speed easily without any problem using this particular printer. The printing speed of Canon PIXMA iP4500 is pretty fast. You can print black and white documents on this printer at speed up to 31 pages per minutes and 24 pages per minute in color mode. The Automatic duplex printing features is also available on this particular printer.
Sometimes, your OS is not compatible with Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer. This is why, you should preferably check out the list of the compatible system below before downloading Canon PIXMA iP4500 printer driver at the bottom of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
Go along with each steps in order tosetup a downloaded printer driver effectively on Windows 7.
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to set up this driver files, Simply click Open Folder , and then, select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name ends in .exe.
- Click Next, and after that wait while all the driver files being extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Installation process opens up, simply follow the instructions on your monitor as a way to install the driver package.
- The Installation operation is completed and the Canon PIXMA iP4500 computer printer is in a position to perform.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver
Follow all these process to completely un-install the printer’s driver on your Windows 7.
- Click on the Windows Start Menu at the bottom left corner of your monitor.
- Click Control Panel, then beneath “Programs” menu, just click Un-install an application.
- Select the inkjet printer driver that you want to un-install on the list of Installed application.
- Find Canon PIXMA iP4500 driver, and click Uninstall/Change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen directions in order to do the process.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA