Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver is a software to deal with Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver can be downloaded on this website post for definitely free of charge.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 is a high-performance photo printing device that offer high-quality professional printing outputs and many other useful technology to improve your work productivity at home or workplace environment such as ADF (automatic document feeder) functionality together with Direct Disc Print features.
Canon iP4950 comes with 5-separated printer ink cartridge and Canon FINE printer head cartridge that can provide you with crisp and clear documents as well as remarkable photo quality at resolution up to 9600 dpi color print resolution.
Print speed of Canon PIXMA iP4950 is as fast as 12.5 ppm in printing mono documents and 9.3 ppm in printing color documents and images. This printer can also instantly produce a professional image lab quality photos at size 10 x 15 cm in approximately 20 seconds.
Sometimes, your operating-system might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer. Thereby, you should really check out the list of the compatible system listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
Go along with all these process to setup your printer driver appropriately on Windows operating system.
- As soon as the download is finished and you are ready to install the particular Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next and afterwards wait while this Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- When the Canon PIXMA iP4950 installation process starts, simply follow the instructions on display screen to be able to set up the Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver application.
- The Installation operation is done and the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printing device is completely ready to work with.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
Follow all these process to properly uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows display screen.
- Click on control panel, after that under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP4950 printer driver you need to remove among the list of installed program.
- Locate Canon PIXMA iP4950 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon AU