Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver is a software to control Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer on a computer system. Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver is available on this website for definitely free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 is an affordable high-performance printer device which can print at size up to A3 paper documents instantly. This printer can give you remarkable quality photos and sharp printed text on your printed documents. This quick speed printing device can give you premium look documents and photos at your workplace very quickly.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 is able to print your files and documents at remarkable print speed. Print speed of this particular printer can be as fast as 18 pages per minutes in printing monochrome documents and 14 pages per minutes for color files and photos. Users can also print their documents on many paper size up to A3 paper size by using this high-quality premium printing device. Printing a full A3 outputs on this printer borderlessly would take around 16 seconds on its default setting.
The PIXMA iX4000 comes with Canon FINE print head technology along with premium quality print resolution that can give you premium quality outputs on your printed documents and photos. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Canon PIXMA iX4000 also features Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) technology that can be used with up to 150 sheet of document for quick and effortless printing experience.
Sometimes, your operating system is not compatible with Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer. For that reason, you might want to look for the list of the compatible OS on this page right before downloading Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
Go along with all these steps to set up the printer driver perfectly on Windows os.
- When the download is finished and you are ready to set up the Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while all the Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver files being is extracted for the following installation process.
- When the Canon PIXMA iX4000 installation software program starts, just follow the instructions on your own display screen that allows you to install the Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver software program.
- The Installation operation is done and the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printing device is in a position to deliver the best output results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver
Follow all the process to fully remove the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Find the Canon PIXMA iX4000 printer driver you want to remove on the list of installed application.
- Find Canon PIXMA iX4000 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, from then on simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe