Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is a program to control Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer on a PC. Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a compact and stylish printing device which is able to print documents at many kind of paper size up to A3. This sleek and stylish printing device can give you premium quality files and photos at large paper size. This printer is a perfect choice for home and small workplace use.
The Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a perfect device to produce large documents, architectural design blueprints, spreadsheets, and other kind of marketing materials. This printing device can deliver stunning color photo outputs up to A3 paper size. The maximum print resolution of this printer is up to 9600 dpi print resolution. With this resolution along with the use of Canon FINE print head technology, this printer can produce premium quality documents instantly.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 has 5-individual ink cartridge that can give you premium quality outputs with vivid color on your photos. Users can also easily change the cartridge separately when one printer cartridge has run out of ink. Print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white documents is 11.3 ppm while printing color files and photos can be as fast as 8.8 ppm. It can also instantly produce borderless 10 x 15 cm photos in about 36 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not compatible with Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer. For that reason, you are advised to look for the list of the compatible operating system just below just before downloading Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer driver at the end of this information.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
Go along with each process to install a printer driver as required on Windows os.
- As soon as the download is completed and you are ready to set up the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver files being is extracted to follow the next installation procedures.
- When the Canon PIXMA iX6540 installation process begins, merely follow the instructions on monitor in order to set up the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver applications.
- The Installation process is done and your Canon PIXMA iX6540 printing device is completely ready to do the job.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
Follow all of these process to totally remove the Canon PIXMA iX6540 printing device driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA iX6540 printing device driver that you prefer to remove among the list of installed software.
- Choose Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, subsequently simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe