Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer on a compatible OS. Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver is available on this website post for completely free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 is a sleek multi-purpose wireless printing machine that can produce premium quality outputs whether images or documents at different size of paper up to A3 paper size instantly. This particular printer device features wireless connectivity and Ethernet port options for direct printing from many compatible devices instantly.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 comes with 5-separated Canon FINE print head technology which can effectively print remarkable outputs on your essential documents and photos instantly. The printer design is stylish and compact which makes this particular printing device can be put on any kind of desk at your workplace effortlessly.
This printer can produce premium quality outputs at a fast print speed. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing mono documents can be as fast as 14.5 pages per minutes while color documents or photos can be printed at speed up to 10.4 pages per minutes. Plus, this printer is also able to print borderless files up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 36 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular operating system is not actually compatible with Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer. That’s why, you definitely should look at the list of the compatible operating system followed below before downloading Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver
Go along with each process in order to setup a printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- As soon as the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of the particular Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and after that, choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while this Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver files being is extracted for the following installation steps.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA iX6840 installation process starts, merely do as instructed on display screen to make sure you set up the Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver software.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA iX6840 printing device is totally ready to perform well.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver
Follow all the process to totally uninstall the Canon PIXMA iX6840 printer driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner within your Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA iX6840 printing device driver that you want to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Find Canon PIXMA iX6840 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe