Canon PIXMA MG2250 driver is a software used to control Canon MG2250 on a computer. Canon PIXMA MG2250 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 is a sleek and stylish All-In-One (AIO) printing device that is available with many useful features and space-saving design. This printer can be easily use for copying, scanning as well as printing your documents and photos quickly.
The PIXMA MG2250 is a perfect printer for everyday use whether at your office or home. It comes with FINE ink cartridge technology and high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution ensuring the best quality you can get on your photos and documents.
Canon MG2250 is able to print photos and documents fast. The print speed of this printer is up to 8.4 images per minutes for black and white documents and 4.8 images per minutes for colorful images and photos. You can also print borderless photo at size 10 x 15 cm in only about 44 seconds which means that you do not have to wait for a long time while printing your beautiful photos.
Sometimes, your new OS is not actually compatible with Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer. That is why, you would be wise to look at the list of the compatible system directly below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG2250 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver
Go along with all of these steps toset up a downloaded computer printer driver perfectly on Windows 7.
- As soon as the download is complete and you are ready to set up the driver software, open the downloaded file directory , after that select the downloaded driver file. The driver data file name ends with .exe.
- Click Next, and then wait while your driver files being is extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the installation software begins, just follow the instructions on the display screen in an attempt to set up the driver software package.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA MG2250 printing device is well prepared to be used.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver
Follow each of these steps in order to fully uninstall the printer’s driver on your windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner area of the windows screen
- Click control panel, and then beneath “programs” menu, just click uninstall an application.
- Select the computer printer driver that you would like to uninstall on the list of installed software.
- Search for Canon PIXMA MG2250 driver, and then click on uninstall/change, subsequently simply go along with the on-screen directions in order to complete the process completely.
Canon PIXMA MG2250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK