Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver is a program to deal with Canon MG2940 printer on a PC. Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver can be downloaded on this website post for free of charge.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 is a sleek, stylish and affordable wireless multi-function printing device which enables users to easily print their documents and photos directly from their mobile smart phone, camera, as well as tablet devices. Users only need to download the PIXMA printing solution program for their iPad, iPhone, or other Android-based devices and instantly access the printer’s functionality wirelessly.
The PIXMA MG2940 can produce sharp and crisp text on your printed documents due to the use of high-quality Canon FINE print head cartridge system together with high print resolution up to 4800 dpi print resolution. This printing device can also instantly give you clear color detail on your photographs.
Print speed of Canon MG2940 can be as fast as 8 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 4 pages per minutes in printing color photos and documents. Users would not have to wait for a long time by printing from this printing device. It also comes with automatic power on and off functions to save more power while the printer is no longer use.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not compatible with Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer. Because of this, you will want to check out the list of the compatible system on this page right before downloading Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
Go along with every steps to install a printer driver properly on Windows os.
- The moment the download is finished and you are ready to install the Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while your Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver files being is extracted for the following installation ways.
- When the Canon PIXMA MG2940 installation software program begins, simply do as instructed on your display screen as a way to install the Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver package.
- The Installation operation is complete and the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printing device is completely ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver
Follow these process to completely uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows OS start menu at the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG2940 printer driver you would like to remove among the list of installed application.
- Locate Canon PIXMA MG2940 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, from then on simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon ZA