Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver is a software to use Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer on an OS. Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver is available for free download on this website on the table at the last part of this particular post.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 is a sleek and stylish All-in-One printer device that comes with Wi-Fi connection technology together with auto duplex printing for printing double-sided automatically on your home or small office.
The PIXMA MG3150 offers fast and high-quality prints, scans, and copies all in one compact and remarkable printer. This printer has a unique FastFront design that allows you to reloading the paper and changing the cartridge directly from the front part of the printer’s body.
Canon MG3150 is able to help you in printing very quickly. It can provide you high-quality prints at speed as fast as 5 images per minutes on color photos and 9.2 images per minutes on mono documents. Printing a border less 10 x 15 cm photos can be performed in approximately around 44 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular OS may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer. Thereby, you will probably want to check for the list of the compatible system below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver
Go along with each steps in order to setup your printer driver on Windows operating system.
- As soon as download is finished and you are ready to start the driver installation, open the driver file directory and select the driver file you have just downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver files being extracted to follow the next installation process.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MG3150 installation software program starts, simply follow the instructions on your screen as a way to set up the Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver computer software.
- The Installation operation is fully complete and the Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver
Follow all of the process below to uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver on your Windows operating system.
- Click on the start menu at the bottom left area of your desktop screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click on uninstall an application.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MG3150 printing device driver that you would like to uninstall on the list of installed application.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, and after that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to do the process completely.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK