Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver is a program to control Canon MG5250 on an operating system. Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon MG5250 is a premium All-in-One (AiO) printer device that comes with Wi-Fi connection features which makes it a perfect printer for your individual use at home or small office. This printer has many remarkable features such as automatic duplex printing features together with direct disc printing technology. Print speed of this printer can be as fast as 11 pages per minutes for black and white documents and 9.3 ipm for color documents.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 can absolutely assist you in completing your task at your workplace easily using al of its awesome features. The Wi-Fi connection features available on this particular printer enables you to print directly form many compatible mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, and Android tablet and smart phone devices.
The PIXMA MG5250 offers duplex printing features that can help you to save your environment by using this printing features your least important documents. This printer also has a 6 cm display screen integrated on the printer machine which means that you can easily use the printer functionality directly from the printer without having to turn on your computer and connect it to the printer beforehand.
Sometimes, the particular OS is not actually compatible with Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer. For this reason, you are advised to check for the list of the compatible system followed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer driver at the bottom of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
Go along with these process to set up your printer driver properly on Windows system.
- Whenever the download is complete and you are ready to install the Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on the file explorer and then simply choose the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next after which wait while your Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Canon PIXMA MG5250 installation software program starts, simply do as instructed on your own computer screen that allows you to install the Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver package.
- The Installation operation is fully complete and the Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer machine is ready to work with.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
Follow all steps below to properly uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click on the start menu icon at the bottom left corner area on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, and then below “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Find the Canon PIXMA MG5250 printing device driver that you need to uninstall among the list of installed program.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, afterward simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon USA