Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver is a program to deal with Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer on a PC. Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver is available for free download on this website post.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 is a multi-function printing device which comes with quick navigation menu and 5-individual printer ink cartridges. This particular printer can deliver your documents at quick print speed. It can definitely help you out in printing, copying, as well as scanning your documents at your home or small workplace.
Canon MG5540 is a premium quality printer device which comes with many useful features and functionality to complete your work very quickly. This printer comes with wireless connectivity to ease you in printing directly from many compatible devices like iPad, iPod touch, iPhone and other Android smart phone and tablet devices. Users can easily check their printer ink level directly from their smart phone devices. This printer is fully supported with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print application.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 is able to produce crisp and sharp documents and vivid color on your pictures with the use of 5 separated ink cartridge system together with high-resolution output up to 4800 dpi resolution. You can easily change one printer cartridge on this printer without having to change all at once. Print speed of this printer can be as fast as 12.2 ppm in printing mono documents and 8.7 ppm in printing color documents and files. Users can also instantly get high-quality borderless image up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately 44 seconds.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer. So, you have got to check for the list of the compatible system listed below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
Go along with every steps to set up your printer driver as required on Windows operating system.
- While the download is completed and you are ready to install the Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver software, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and then, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver file name for Windows OS ends with .exe.
- Click next and after that wait while all of the Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MG5540 installation process begins, merely do as instructed on your display screen in an attempt to set up the Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver software programs.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Canon PIXMA MG5540 printing device is ready to deliver the results.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
Follow all of these process to completely remove the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click Windows operating system start menu at the bottom left area within your Microsoft Windows display.
- Click on control panel, afterward below “programs” menu, click uninstall an application.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printing device driver that you would like to remove on the list of installed application.
- Find Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver on the list available, and then click uninstall/change, and after that simply follow the on-screen instructions to perform the process.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe