Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver is a software use to work with Canon MG6350 on a computer. Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver is available for free download on this website at the table provided at the last part of this post.
Canon MG6350 is a compact and professional All-In-One (AIO) printing device that is available with a built-in touch screen display, internet and mobile printing features. This reasonably priced printer comes in two different colors which are black and white.
The PIXMA MG6350 is an ideal device at your office to be used for scanning, copying, as well as printing documents and photos quickly. This printer is a perfect printing device for photo enthusiast who regularly print their beautiful photos at home or office.
Canon MG6350 comes with Canon FINE printer ink cartridge and high-print resolution up to 9600 dpi print resolution that ensures the detailed and premium quality documents and images printed on this printer. It has 6 individual printer ink cartridge system ensuring the detailed and impressive photo quality. Print speed of this printer is up to 15 images per minutes for black and white and 10 images per minutes for color images. It can also instantly produce a borderless photo at size 10 x 15 cm in only about 21 seconds.
Printing directly from your compatible smart phone and tablet device likes iPad, iPhone, and Android smart phone device is also possible to carry out using this printer. The printer also comes with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) features for printing double-sided document easily and cut the use of papers as much as 50%.
Sometimes, the particular OS may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer. Thus, you are advised to look at the list of the compatible system just below just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG6350 printer driver at the bottom of this article.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
Go along with each process in order to install the downloaded printer driver on Windows operating system.
- Whenever the download is complete and you are ready to set up the driver file types, Just click and open the downloaded file folder, and then select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name for Windows ends with .exe.
- Click Next, after which you can wait while all the driver files being extracted to follow the next installation process.
- When the Installation software sets, merely follow the instructions on the computer screen in an attempt to set up the driver application.
- The Installation operation is finished and your Canon PIXMA MG6350 printing device is completely ready to go.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
Follow any of these process to easily remove the inkjet printer driver on your windows OS.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left area of your Microsoft Windows screen
- Click control panel, after that below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a program.
- Simply select the computer printer driver that you want to remove on the list of installed program.
- Choose Canon PIXMA MG6350 driver, and then click uninstall/change, then simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon UK