Canon PIXMA MG7150 driver is a software used to operate Canon MG7150 printer on the OS. Canon PIXMA MG7150 driver is available to download on this website for free of charge.
Canon MG7150 is a high-quality professional All-In-One printer that comes with 6 individual printer ink cartridges and many advanced features such as touch control and mobile printing features. This compact and stylish printer is definitely able to give you high-quality outputs instantly.
The PIXMA MG7150 comes with many useful features for photo lovers like wireless printing and direct printing features. You can easily get outstanding copy, scan, and prints at premium quality using this printer. This printer can give your photos and documents quickly.
You can instantly print directly from many compatible smart phone devices on this Canon PIXMA MG7150 printing device. You can easily scan to and print from your smart phone devices such as Android smart phone, Android tablet, iPhone, and also iPad devices. You can also track the printer information such as printer ink status and user manual directly from your phone. This printer is fully supported with Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint features.
Using 6 individual printer ink cartridges, high quality print resolution up to 9600 dpi print resolution and Canon FINE printer ink technology absolutely make sure you can instantly get high-quality and premium quality images. The print speed of this printer can be up to 15 images per minute for black and white documents and 10 images per minute for color photos. It can also deliver a 10 x 15 cm photo almost without border in only about 21 seconds
Sometimes, the particular operating-system might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MG7150 printer. This is why, you should probably look at the list of the compatible system on this page just before downloading Canon PIXMA MG7150 printer driver at the end of this article.
The List of Compatible OS with Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver
Go along with all of these steps to install the downloaded printer’s driver successfully on Windows 7.
- Once the download is finished and you are ready to install the particular driver file types, simply click on file explore to open file directory , and then select the downloaded driver file. The driver file name for windows OS ends in .exe.
- Click Next, after which you wait while the driver files being extracted for the next installation steps.
- When the Installation software sets, simply follow the instructions on the screen in order to set up the driver software application.
- The Installation process is complete and the Canon PIXMA MG7150 printer is in a position to run.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver
Follow each of these process in order to absolutely remove the computer printer driver on your windows OS.
- Click Microsoft windows start menu at the bottom left corner of your Microsoft windows screen
- Click control panel, well then below “programs” menu, just click uninstall a software program.
- Simply find the printer driver that you want to uninstall among the list of Installed software.
- Select Canon PIXMA MG7150 driver, and click on uninstall/change, following that simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8 and Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon CY