Canon PIXMA MP150 driver is a program to handle Canon PIXMA MP150 printer on a computer. Canon PIXMA MP150 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MP150 is a sleek and stylish multi-function printing device that comes with special Canon Direct Printing features. This particular printer machine enables users to print photos and documents instantly from their home effortlessly.
The PIXMA MP150 offer high print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution to produce professional quality photos as well as crisp and clear text on each of your printed document. It can also provide you with a good detail of graphic outputs on your images. Maximum scan resolution that can be achieved using this particular printer machine is 1200 dpi resolution for good scan quality from your originals.
Canon PIXMA MP150 also enables you to print at fast print speed. This printer can give you stunning 4 x 6 ” remarkable photos instantly in approximately 55 seconds. It also allows users to print directly from their camera and print it on this particular printer device easily.
Sometimes, the particular OS might not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP150 printer. Hence, you might want to look at the list of the compatible operating system below before downloading Canon PIXMA MP150 printer driver at the end of this post.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
Go along with every process to install the printer driver correctly on Windows operating system.
- Once the download is finished and you are ready to install the Canon PIXMA MP150 driver programs, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP150 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next after which you can wait while your Canon PIXMA MP150 driver files being is extracted for the next installation process.
- When the Canon PIXMA MP150 installation software begins, just do as instructed on display that allows you to set up the Canon PIXMA MP150 driver applications.
- The Installation operation is complete and your Canon PIXMA MP150 printing device is ready to work with.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver
Follow all these process to properly remove the Canon PIXMA MP150 printing device driver on your Windows OS.
- Click Windows start menu at the bottom left corner of the Windows screen.
- Click on control panel, afterward under “programs” menu, click uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MP150 printer driver that you like to remove among the list of installed application.
- Select Canon PIXMA MP150 driver on the list available, and click on uninstall/change, subsequently simply go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon USA