Canon PIXMA MP170 driver is a program to deal with Canon PIXMA MP170 printer on an operating system. Canon PIXMA MP170 driver is available for free download on this website.
Canon PIXMA MP170 is a multi-function All-in-One (AiO) photo printing device that comes with direct image printing technology. This particular device can assist you in printing, copying as well as scanning documents at your home or small office instantly.
The PIXMA MP170 can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 22 pages per minutes for mono documents and 17 pages per minutes for color files and photos. It comes with an auto exposure system to make your copies clearer and get a premium look. The scanning quality of this particular printing machine is good enough to produce up to 1200 dpi scan resolution.
Canon PIXMA MP170 also comes with the direct printing features which enables users to print files and documents from their memory cards as well as camera directly on the printer machine without having to transfer those files to the computer beforehand. Photo quality is also assured by the use of Canon FINE print cartridge along with premium quality resolution on this printer that can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
Sometimes, your operating-system may not be compatible with Canon PIXMA MP170 printer. For this reason, you have got to look for the list of the compatible OS below before downloading Canon PIXMA MP170 printer driver at the end of this content.
The List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
Go along with every steps to set up a printer driver appropriately on Windows os.
- Whenever the download is finished and you are ready to start the installation of this Canon PIXMA MP170 driver files, click and open the driver file directory on file explorer and right after that, select the driver file downloaded. The Canon PIXMA MP170 driver file name for Windows operating system ends with .exe.
- Click next then wait while the Canon PIXMA MP170 driver files being is extracted for the next installation procedures.
- As soon as the Canon PIXMA MP170 installation process begins, just do as instructed on your display screen in order to install the Canon PIXMA MP170 driver application.
- The Installation operation is done and the Canon PIXMA MP170 printing device is in a position to work with.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver
Follow all the process to totally remove the Canon PIXMA MP170 printer driver on your Windows Operating system.
- Click OS start menu at the bottom left corner of your Windows computer screen.
- Click on control panel, then below “programs” menu, click on uninstall a software program.
- Choose the Canon PIXMA MP170 printing device driver that you prefer to remove on the list of installed software.
- Find Canon PIXMA MP170 driver on the list available, and click uninstall/change, there after simply follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|
Image Source : Canon Europe